- Who ordered the closure?
The shutdown is in response to a governmental decree to stop any further spread of the coronavirus.
- Is this a partial or complete closure? Which sites are affected by the shutdown?
All Belvedere sites are closed, i.e. the Upper Belvedere, Lower Belvedere, and Belvedere 21.
- How long will the Belvedere remain closed?
Until further notice.
- Are the Schloss Café and the Lucy Bar also affected by the closure?
The Schloss Café at the Upper Belvedere and the Lucy Bar at the Belvedere 21 will remain closed until further notice.
- How can I find out when the Belvedere will reopen?
Information about the current situation is available at www.belvedere.at.
- What happens to my admission tickets, tickets for educational programs, and time slot reservation?
You can cancel the tickets free of charge.
- Will events and educational programs be rescheduled?
Unfortunately, events will not be rescheduled.
All programs will continue as planned after the reopening.
- Are the gardens closed?
The gardens have been closed since March 16, 2020 and will remain so until further notice.
- Is the chapel in the Upper Belvedere closed?
The chapel is closed until further notice. No church services are being held.